I enjoy helping authors achieve their dreams and am more than happy to accept books for review. If you would like to contact me about a book review, please use the contact page on this website. Please note that contacting me, implies that you have read and agree to my book review terms.
- I’m always happy to hear from publishers/agents/authors, about books. However, I cannot guarantee a review to come out of every book I read. This blog is a hobby of mine, and I do not get paid to do it. I’m in full time work, which eats into my time, preventing me from reading sometimes.
- If I choose to accept your book for a review, please remember, I will give my honest opinions about the book. If I don't like it, I will explain why, but I’ll reccommend readers to read it, if it’s in a genre they read. As we all love books others hate, and hate books others love.
- The formats I accept, are printed copies and Kindle. However, the majority of my reading is done with physical books and prefer this format.
- Please be aware if you send me the book as a PDF – it will take me longer to read it – as I read slower with eBooks.
- I will read books that have already been published as well as books which have yet to be published.
- If I tell you I’ll do a review, that means I will do one. However, please note that book bloggers have lives too. And sometimes life circumstances can get in the way of reading time.
- The length of time it could take for a review to be posted, depends on how busy my working and personal life is. As well as how fast I read the book, and write the post. So with all this in mind, please allow me a month to 3 months. And if there is still nothing, feel free to get in touch with me for an update on where I’m at with it. I won’t have forgotten, I will just be busy.
What I Will Consider For Review
The books I consider for review are mainly romance and children's fiction. That being said, I am willing to review other genres such as fantasy, non-fiction and contemporary if the plot line interests me.
If your book deals with topics such as Mental Illness, Equality, Feminism, I’m more likely to give it a go as I’m always on the hunt for books, dealing with these diverse topics.
My review of your book will be a non spoiler review which includes my thoughts, my rating and the synopsis of the book. You can expect an honest review and I may discuss the book in more detail with spoilers depending on how enthusiastic I am about your book. Once I’ve read your book, I will post my review on Amazon, Goodreads and my blog.
What I Do With Your Book
After I have read and reviewed your book, if it's in a physical copy I will host a Giveaway on my Instagram account for my followers to receive, under the condition that they then read it and review it too! Once it is out of my hands, I have no control over what happens to it from then on. With Kindle format, once I’ve read it, I will make a note of the book and then delete it from my device.
The giveaways, unless otherwise stated, are going to be UK only; due to postal costs.
I reserve the right to decline requests if I do not feel like I will read it and/or I don’t have any interest in it
Every book review I do will be my own opinion/s and will be my honest thoughts on the book, where the book came from does in no way impede my judgement on the book.